• Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
• Current: 10A/20A/30A
• With Timer and light sensor, it could work for solar light system.
• Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
• For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
• For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Lead-acid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation;
2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss;
3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries;
4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
• Built-in industrial micro controller;
• One-key setting, digital display, auto memory function;
• Fully 4-stage PWM charge management;
• 4Built-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections;
• 5Dual mosfet reverse current protections, low heat productions.
1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
• The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
• An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
• Size: 133x70x32mm/5.2x2.7x1.3"
• Please allow 0-2mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
• 1x Solar panels Battery Charge Controller
• 1 x User Manual