Romeo BLE mini is a small Arduino compatible robot control board with motor driver and bluetooth 4.0. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, which includes thousands of open source codes. Its integrated 2 way DC motor driver allows the project to be started immediately without any additional motor driver shield.
As a new member of Romeo family, Romeo BLE mini is designed for robot applications, it comes with various features such as Bluetooth communication, wireless programming and smartrphone controlling. Say goodbye to the messy cable and plugging/unplugging USB port; it is all in wireless now!
Romeo BLE mini inherits most features from Bluetooth 4.0 and Romeo microcontroller. The power regulator will auto-switch the power resource when you connect USB and External power, which ensures system's working-stability.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: <30m
- Easy to use BLE firmware updating
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Microcontroller: Atmega328p
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 8 Digital I/O ports
- 2 PWM Outputs(Pin11,Pin10)
- 4 10-bit analog input ports
- USB port
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- TTL I2C ICSP interfaces
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 1.5A maximum current (each one)
- Size: 45x38.5mm(1.77x1.52")