This kit comes with controller board UNO PLUS, AlphaBot robotic platform (line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, IR control), ultrasonic sensor, Bluetooth module, and a versatile Arduino accessory shield.
While utilizing UNO PLUS as controller board, this kit is based on the Arduino software/hardware open source platform. Combined with the modular design, it's an ideal platform to get started with Arduino robot.
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
- Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
- Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
- LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
- LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
Accessory Shield Overview
Accessory Shield integrates common used accessories/components listed as follows :
- Joystick (5 directions)
- Adjustable potentiometer
- RGB LED
- Temperature sensor
- 3-axis digital accelerometer
- High precision RTC
- 0.96inch OLED
- XBee interface